15 quotes from Jay Shetty to change your mindset
Jay Shetty is an Indian-English motivational speaker, story teller, former monk and lifestyle vlogger, who went viral with his “Changing the world begins with us” video.
Jay won third place in the Guardian Rising Star Award in 2015, won the ITV Asian Media Award for Best Blog in 2016 and was also nominated for the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe Class of 2017.
Here are the 15 quotes from Jay Shetty that I believe will definitely change your mindset.
1. “Doesn’t it seem that we’ve tried to clean up the air but polluted our soul. We’ve split the atom but not our prejudice, and we’re aiming for higher incomes but we have lower morals.” – Jay Shetty
2. “You only need rehearsals when you’re acting. When you’re living, you can just show up.” – Jay Shetty
3. “We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.” – Jay Shetty
4. “If we never learn to be alone we will always feel lonely.” – Jay Shetty
5. “I don’t hate you but I am done investing my time in you.” – Jay Shetty
6. “Choose people who choose you.” – Jay Shetty
7. “Best lesson I have learned in life came from the worst feeling I ever felt in life.” – Jay Shetty
8. “You are still young and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress. Everything will work out.” – Jay Shetty
9. “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
10. “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” – Jay Shetty
11. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Jay Shetty
12. “I don’t believe your dreams are something to be reached. Your dreams are something to be loved daily.” — Jay Shetty
13. “You’re always responsible for how you act no matter how you feel.” Jay Shetty
14. “Real friends tell you when you aren’t living up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.” – Jay Shetty
15. “Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.” – Jay Shetty