25 motivational quotes to help you achieve your dreams
I know its not easy to achieve anything. And nothing will ever be easy for anyone.
Sometimes we feel tired and we start thinking of giving up. At times we wake up when we ain’t into anything.
Many people have got very brilliant ideas but can’t apply them anywhere because they lack motivation.
Every time I feel like am losing track, I always remind myself that I didn’t come this far to give up and these motivation quotes always help me to get back on my feet.
- “It always seems impossible until its done.”
- “Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
- “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” -Pauline Kael
- “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.”
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
-Thomas A. Edison
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.”
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.”
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
10. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
11. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
12. “If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying.”
14. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.”
15. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
16. “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.”
17. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.”
-W. Clement Stone
18. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”
19. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. STOP when you are DONE.”
20. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
-Norman Vincent Peale
21. “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.”
22. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
23. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.”
24. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!”
25. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”